Junior Boutique Manager - Lifestyle Brand - Westbourne Grove
Do you want to manage your own team and store? Our client is a luxury lifestyle and homeware brand that is seeking outgoing and inspiring candidiates that will lead a team to success!
- Responsible for all front of house including driving sales, training and development
- Take the first step into management- no previous management expdrience required
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Based in Westbourne Grove
- Retail experience necessary
- Must be motivated and outgoing
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £25,000 + bonus
- You will be based in a beautiful boutique in Westbourne Grove
Due to high volumes of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about ladies ready-to-wear? This well-established superbrand is seeking a Floor Manager
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London