Junior Account Executive - Luxury Fragrance Brand
Are you a highly organised Account Executive with a driven personality and a passion for luxury fragrance? A leading independent British fragrance brand seeks a self-starter with the ability to work confidently in an autonomous environment as their Junior Account Executive.
Junior Account Executive role:
- Reporting to the Sales Director to assist reaching company goals for sales and profit growth
- Supporting the development and implementation of the growth plans for brand across UK and Europe
- Ensure brand experience and environment across the region is at the highest of standards
- Maximising sales and profit of accounts
- Examine distributor business plans which provide information about the distributor-company, beauty and retail landscape, price structure, distribution strategy, targets, and forecast projection
- Monitor and drive retail, wholesale and gross margin targets for your area to ensure all budgets are achieved for the total business
- Support the Sales Director in sourcing opportunities for new markets and/or channels which fall into your areas of responsibility
- Ensuring all accounts are visited frequently, and that operative and continuous communication is in place
The Junior Account Executive Candidate:
- Account Management experience
- Global sales experience within the beauty / fragrance industry
- Educated at bachelor's degree level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify and influence the key drivers of net sales, gross margin and contribution profit
- Highly efficient, organised and resourceful
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi task
- Exceptional relational and communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships
- Willing to travel
Salary up to £30k + excellent company benefits
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent commission
Full training and a diamond qualification offered + monthly bonus, yearly bonus, commission...