Japanese Sales Assistant - RTW and Accessories
Are you fluent in Japanese and looking to join a ready-to-wear and accessories brand inspired by French and British designs? Our client has an artistic boutique in a desirable location in Central London and are now looking for a Sales Assistant to join their close-knit team.
This is an amazing time to join the brand as it is expanding and has become incredibly popular amongst celebrities.
- Represent the brand by interacting with clients in the sale of designer clothing and accessories
- As a Sales Assistant you will cultivate and maintain excellent clientele relationships with consistent follow up as needed
- Update the customer database following the client directives
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and basic operational procedures
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by systematically seeking to resolve client issues
- Ensure visual standards are maintained
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed
- Minimum of 2 years' prior experience and background in luxury fashion and / or accessories retail. Previous experience in luxury leather goods and ready-to-wear is a must!
- Sales techniques, computer proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required, organisational and problem solving skills are a must
- Salary is up to £23,000 plus bonus
- Convenient boutique hours
- 21 days holiday
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Italian luxury brand are looking for an Assistant Manager in their newly renovated Bicester Village boutique
£35000 - £38000 per annum
This homeware brand offers excellent career progression and benefits and the opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k