Italian Tailor and Clothes Merchant - Menswear Specialist
My client is a world renowned Italian tailor and clothes merchant, offering a wide selection of made-to-measure suits, luxury fabric and tailoring services. They are now looking for a Menswear Specialist / Sales Advisor to join their well established team in Central London.
- Contribute to the teamwork by the accomplishment of the goals set by the store
- Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the
- Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
- Create and cultivate a network of contacts to expand potential customer base
- Gather information about the market; new trends, events, competitor activities and products
- Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
- Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
- Respect standards, procedures and promptly sharing potential issues
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales position with a luxury brand
- Italian language a big advantage
- Availability to work on Saturdays, annual inventory and holiday season
- Deep knowledge of men's formal wear
- Passion and understanding of tailoring
- Good knowledge of high-end fashion field and fabrics
- Great listening and communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a multicultural context
- Natural at networking
- Proactive and self-development attitude
- Salary between up to £30,000 + bonus
- Excellent company benefits
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission