Italian speaking Stock Controller - Luxury Brand - Head Office
Join this international luxury fashion house in their fabulous Central London head office to work within the finance team. Their products dictate fashion norms around the world and this brand has the loyalty of world renowned fashionistas who love luxury.
Fluent Italian communication skills preferable.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Head Office Stock Controller to work within the finance team, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and manage the company's inventory.
- Working with Head Office and conduct inventory control using stock control software
- Tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and optimising stock levels
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal systems
- Reconcile Purchase Orders against packing lists sent by the manufacturers
- Ensure that any discrepancies between POS and shipments are analysed and properly resolved
- Ensure that all stock movements are correctly registered by all departments
- Provide management reports on stock categorised by product and season
- Perform cycling counts and coordinate regular stocktakes
- Support the commercial team in forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Liaise with the retail teams to plan discount and clearance strategy
- Assess stock depreciation and constantly improve the logistics process
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test product quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Proven work experience as a head office stock controller with a luxury brand
- Experience with demand forecasting and inventory control
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Knowledge of accounting and working with Excel and SAP
- Good communication skills to liaise with Commercial, Production, Logistics and Finance teams
- Fluent Italian communication skills preferable
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Salary up to £30,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.