Italian Speaking Production Manager - Global Luxury Footwear
Known for its craftsmanship and creative inspiration, this dynamic and internationally recognised luxury footwear brand is looking for an Italian speaking Production Manager to join their London team.
This Production Manager role offers autonomy and challenges coupled with extensive business travel to Italy; therefore you need to be a proactive and experienced Production Coordinator / Production Manager to take on this role. This is a brand new role within this ever expanding team, where you will report directly to the Product Development and Sourcing Director, taking responsibility for the production process from initial sample through to final production.
- Take ownership of the critical path
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Provide weekly updates to the Product Development/ Sourcing Director
- Travel to factories in Italy for time line and quality control
- Input data on Zedonk on an adhoc basis, overseeing the Product Developer
- Italian mother tongue / fluent Italian speaker
- Previous experience in a similar role with luxury footwear
- Experience as a Production Manager
- London based or able to commute
- Highly organised, confident and problem solver
- Knowledge of Zedonk is desirable
- Highly competitive package
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen! Our client is looking for an experienced, vibrant Production Assistant to join their Central London team
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Our client, a luxury womenswear brand, require an exceptional Product Developer with a strong knitwear background to join their friendly team.
£28000 - £33000 per annum
City of Westminster, London
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Workroom Coordinator to join their West London team
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Luxury menswear brand based in the heart of London is looking for a Production Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
£45000 - £60000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand