Italian Speaking Production Manager - Global Luxury Footwear
Known for its craftsmanship and creative inspiration, this dynamic and internationally recognised luxury footwear brand is looking for an Italian speaking Production Manager to join their London team.
This Production Manager role offers autonomy and challenges coupled with extensive business travel to Italy; therefore you need to be a proactive and experienced Production Coordinator / Production Manager to take on this role. This is a brand new role within this ever expanding team, where you will report directly to the Product Development and Sourcing Director, taking responsibility for the production process from initial sample through to final production.
- Take ownership of the critical path
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Provide weekly updates to the Product Development/ Sourcing Director
- Travel to factories in Italy for time line and quality control
- Input data on Zedonk on an adhoc basis, overseeing the Product Developer
- Italian mother tongue / fluent Italian speaker
- Previous experience in a similar role with luxury footwear
- Experience as a Production Manager
- London based or able to commute
- Highly organised, confident and problem solver
- Knowledge of Zedonk is desirable
- Highly competitive package
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£18 - £22 per hour
Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers? Apply today!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
A world-renowned brand needs a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their Central London team.
£26000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team.
£50000 - £62000 per annum
This womenswear brand who need an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£25000 - £34000 per annum
We are looking for a driven Workroom Coordinator to join a well-known and highly established luxury womenswear brand!
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Top womenswear ready-to-wear brand is looking for an experienced Product Development Manager to join their team.