Italian Ladieswear Brand - Supervisor - Bicester Village
Are you an experienced Senior Sales Associate or Supervisor looking for the next career move? This world renowned Italian accessories brand is seeking a motivated and dynamic Supervisor to join their boutique based in Bicester Village!
- You will be providing exceptional customer service using your expert knowledge of the luxury market
- You will be working within a strong team where you will be motivated to drive sales and KPI's
- You will go above and beyond for your clients, offering exceptional client relationships management skills
- Proven retail experience with records in achieving sales targets
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- You will be flexible in your work schedule
- Fluent English is essential and a second language is always a plus
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Sales commission
- Amazing company benefits
Please email email@example.com or call 02082378900
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK