iPhone Case Pop-up Store - Demonstrator - West London
Are you into technology, smartphones and engaging with people? This bespoke iPhone case company are looking for product demonstrators with retail experience to join their seasonal pop-up store in West London!
This is initially a temporary role over the exciting winter period, with the opportunity for ongoing work.
- Promoting the brand and demonstrating products to customers in a professional manner
- Maintaining store appearance and any promotional material
- Engage with customers and provide an authentic and personalised service
- Previous retail experience is a must
- Confident and proactive approach
- Keen interest in technology and smartphones
- Flexible to work retail hours including days, evenings and weekends in a fast-paced work environment
- £8.50 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Full product training
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK