International Sales Manager - Luxury Swimwear
Our client is a leading luxury brand and one of the most influential in their product category. They are currently looking for an International Sales Manager with at least 5 years of wholesale experience and strong relationships with key retailers in the UK and internationally.
- Organise and manage buying appointments seasonally
- Contribute to creating the sales and growth strategies
- Responsible for weekly sales analysis
- Manage after sales processes - inputting, placing and confirming orders
- Daily communication with clients re any order issues, swaps, damages, etc
- Work closely with production and suppliers regarding delivery windows and production issues
- Help organise and execute pop-ups and in-store events
- You must be sales driven and target motivated individual who is passionate about sales, brand representation, communication and establishing long relationships
- Experience working with online retailers and key department stores in the UK & Internationally
- Excellent communication skills; ability to build strong relationships
- Analytical individual with strong Excel skills
- Proven sales experience with a luxury brand, ideally 5 years+
- Italian language skills a bonus
- Salary: £45-55k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Clothing allowance,
East London, London
Would you be interested in working as a PA for one of London's most respected Fashion entrepreneurs? You would be supporting an amazing business woman with a stellar reputation and beautiful brand.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!