International Head of Retail Operations - London
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for an international Head of Retail Operations. This role will give you the opportuntiy to work with key stake holders, help with future vision and expansion and is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Retail Operations Manager.
- You will be responsible for 20 stores across the US, UK and RTW
- You will be accountable for c. 30 direct reports
- Full P&L ownership and direct responsibility for developing the retail trade plan
- Responsible for delivering on commercial growth targets
- Trade performance reporting
- International multi-site operations experience within the fashion industry
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and an understanding of P&L management
- Strong people management, team leadership skills and experience building teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communicator and team player
- Ability to set and manage complex budgets
- The ability to motivate, inspire and influence a diverse and dispersed workforce by example and persuasion in a high-pressured environment and promote a one-team approach
- Salary up to £80,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20500 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities! You will be based in one of the most luxurious department stores in London
£20500 - £22000 per annum
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury fashion brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities!
Up to £12 per hour + Weekly Pay
A London based Head Office is currently seeking a Stock Assistant / Controller with SAP experience to work with them for 6 months, full time Monday-Friday