Interim Marketing Manager - Global Fashion Brand
Calling all enthusiastic and commercially savvy Marketing Managers! An internationally recognised fashion brand with a huge presence in global markets is looking for an Interim Marketing Manager to take their company to the next level by implementing core marketing strategies and successfully managing the broader team. This person will join a large, structured team based in London and will be working on an international scale. If you are a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual with relevant experience looking for a 3-6 month contract that could potentially go perm, we would love to hear from you.
- Work closely with the CEO to develop the global marketing strategy
- Take control of all marketing projects
- Manage a team to ensure that marketing plans and initiatives are delivered on time and within budget
- Analyse and report back on current campaigns and both new and current partnerships
- Work cohesively with all department Heads to ensure you are all working towards the same long term objectives
- Previous marketing management experience (in both online and offline)
- Has worked on international scale
- Fast-pace retail experience
- Entrepreneurial thinker with a solid understanding of fashion trends
- Someone who can hit the ground running
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.