In-store Retail Training Manager - UK Wide
Are you an experienced manager that thrives on motivating and developing your team?
Do you have a keen interest ni fashion and womenswear? This is the role for you.
- You will be the go-to person for product knowledge and be a true brand ambassador
- You will be the go-to person for opportunities for development in customer service
- Provide constructive tools to deliver the best customer service experience
- Provide team with streamlined policies and procedures and have input into the development of these
- You will be an influential part of offering training in styling of the product
- You will be travelling to stores all over the UK to provide in-store training
- Preferably you will have experience in developing training programs
- You will be the ultimate mentor, providing your team with motivation
- Will have a passion for watching your team develop and grow
- You will be innovative and creative in your thinking
- Salary up to £45,000
- All travel expenses will be covered
- Generous discount on clothing
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.5 - £9.00 per hour
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to take a step into luxury retail