In-house Tailor / Alterations Specialist - Menswear
The perfect opportunity for an experienced in-house Tailor / Alterations Specialist to join a world renowned bespoke menswear brand. This iconic and traditional brand are searching for someone that is enthusiastic and passionate.
- Alter and tailor menswear garments to the highest of standards
- Provide an incomparable customer service experience during the fitting experience
- Constantly promote teamwork and strive to achieve and exceed targets
- Handle and maintain all OB garments with an excellent level of care
- Accurately maintain and enter all information into the alteration tracker
- You must have a minimum of 8 years tailoring experience
- Experience working on Savile Row or extensive experience working within a luxury men's tailoring environment
- Immaculate presentation is a must
- You must be punctual and reliable, and organised
- You must come from a luxury retail background
- You must have a creative and positive mindset
- Excellent communication skills are vital
- Salary between £28,000 to £38,000, dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel