HR Business Partner
We have partnered with a renowned British craftsman brand who are looking for a resilient HR Business Partner on a 1 year maternity cover to join their Central London based team.
British craftsman brand offering an exclusive range of men and women’s shooting and country clothing and accessories.
- Understanding the organisations requirements and identifying and facilitating of HR issues
- Supporting line managers across the business
- Facilitating employee development and manage training
- Leading in areas of culture and processing change
- Ensuring compliance across the business by assisting line managers
- Overview the administrative process for new starters and leavers
- Analysing and reporting on data and management information using SAP
- Supporting with the development of employment policies and procedures
- Making recommendations to current procedures and systems
- Strong understanding of how HR laws are changing
- Understanding of a manufacturing business
- Preferably CIPD qualified
- UK employment law experience is required
- Salary up to £55k + attractive benefits package
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury multi-brand retailer who are seeking a Creative Director to join their team based in East London.