Homeware Technologist - British Heriatge Brand
Exclusive Technologist position with a market leader in the luxury homeware industry, based in London. You will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of the projects and products for the business.
Additionally, you will be accountable for any quality issues that occur with existing products, ensuring a prompt resolution while maximising claims recovery.
This dynamic and fast paced office space offers a stimulating and rewarding work environment for motivated individuals looking to build a long-term career. The office is based in central London office and promotes an open and positive culture.
- You will be responsible for managing the technical aspects for projects and products within the business
- You will also assist the Product Developer and NPD Manager with implementation of sourcing strategy as to provide an efficient and flexible supplier base
- Lastly, you will work alongside sourcing offices to improve all aspects of product quality, therefore maximising sales and minimising quality related issues to align with KPI's
- You must have a BA Hons Degree in furniture or product design
- A minimum of 2 year's of experience in a retail technologist role working within a furniture and homeware brand
- Very strong Auto cad abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary up to £30k
- Some international travel
- Employee discount
- Warm office culture
£22000 - £26000 per annum
A multi product, contemporary fast fashion brand are searching for a switched-on Garment Technologist to join their Stratford based studio
£35000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
A senior role for a highly experienced Head Machinist to join a prominent British Menswear brand. Based in the heart of London in a new workroom, this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark!
£15 - £19 per hour
Experienced Sample Machinist with impeccable attention to detail? This is a unique opportunity to join a globally recognised brand in their state-of-the-art studio