Head Office - Visual Merchandising Manager - Retail
A unique and career enhancing opportunity for a head office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London. You will need to have at least 5 year's relevant experience in visual merchandising to be considered for this role.
- To develop working relationships with our clients and ensuring that you have a clear understanding of their VM needs
- Work with the account manager to ensure all client deliverables are met
- To create project proposal documents including allocation of time and costs
- To design, develop and implement projects along with the senior VM manager , account manager, TRC team and suppliers, from concept to completion
- To manage practical VM implementation on a project by project basis
- To design, develop and facilitate VM workshops as and when requested
- You will support projects on a needs basis as guided by the senior VM manager
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a visual merchandising role for a premium or high street brand
- Experience across both retail and head office
- Proficiency with computer software including In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator / PowerPoint
- Willing and proactive can-do approach
- A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working
- Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Adaptable and flexible to travel
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- A creative flair - and ability to produce concepts working within a budget through to execution
- Training and workshop facilitating skills
- Salary between £35-£38,000 (dependant on experience)
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
Up to £8.50 per hour
City of London, London
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive individual who wants to take a step into luxury retail