Head Office - Visual Merchandising Manager - Retail
A unique and career enhancing opportunity for a head office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London. You will need to have at least 5 year's relevant experience in visual merchandising to be considered for this role.
- To develop working relationships with our clients and ensuring that you have a clear understanding of their VM needs
- Work with the account manager to ensure all client deliverables are met
- To create project proposal documents including allocation of time and costs
- To design, develop and implement projects along with the senior VM manager , account manager, TRC team and suppliers, from concept to completion
- To manage practical VM implementation on a project by project basis
- To design, develop and facilitate VM workshops as and when requested
- You will support projects on a needs basis as guided by the senior VM manager
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a visual merchandising role for a premium or high street brand
- Experience across both retail and head office
- Proficiency with computer software including In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator / PowerPoint
- Willing and proactive can-do approach
- A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working
- Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Adaptable and flexible to travel
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- A creative flair - and ability to produce concepts working within a budget through to execution
- Training and workshop facilitating skills
- Salary between £35-£38,000 (dependant on experience)
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office