Head Office - Visual Merchandising Manager
A unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London.
- Develop working relationships with our clients and ensure that you have a clear understanding of their VM needs
- Create VM tools and guidelines
- Work with the Account Manager to ensure all client deliverables are met
- Create project proposal documents including allocation of time and costs
- Design, develop and implement projects along with the Senior VM Manager, Account Manager and suppliers, from concept to completion
- Manage practical VM implementation on a project by project basis
- Design, develop and facilitate VM workshops as and when requested
- Support projects on a needs basis as guided by the Senior VM Manager
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Visual Merchandising role for a premium or high street brand
- Experience across both retail and head office
- Proficiency with computer software including In Design/Photoshop/Illustrator/PowerPoint
- Willing and proactive can-do approach
- A pragmatic thinker and logical approach to working
- Strong VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Adaptable and flexible to travel
- Experience creating VM tools and guidelines
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- A creative flair - and ability to produce concepts working within a budget through to execution
- Training and workshop facilitating skills
- Salary between £30k-£38k (dependant on experience)
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion
£26000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits
North West London, London
Apply today if you are an established Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser with management experience and looking to step into luxury fashion Merchandising!