Head of Women's - Multi-brand Showroom
We are currently working with a leading UK multi-brand showroom who are looking for a Head of Women's (mat cover). The ideal candidate will have an international contemporary womenswear background. As the Head of Women's, you will be responsible for managing a team of 9 direct reports and ensure that brands are successfully managed and agreed sales targets are achieved.
- Regularly monitoring sell thru's
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to all key accounts
- Producing detailed sales feedback during Market
- Planning and preparing the showroom and trade show calendar with the team
- Ensuring the showroom is running smoothly during Market
- Regular travel and staff training sessions
- Identify potential new brands for the showroom
- Minimum of 6 years' wholesale experience - must have worked with contemporary or luxury womenswear
- Solid experience and understanding of international luxury markets and strong relationships with key retailers
- Previous strategic sales growth experience across worldwide accounts
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience managing and mentoring a team
- Salary up to £70k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £23000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Administrator opportunity with a global luxury fashion house based in their modern offices in Central London.