Head of Social Media
This high-end designer store stocks some of the most sought-after brands from around the world. They now require a talented social media manager to head the social team in implementing and evolving the social media strategy.
The ideal person will have experience working across a wide range of platforms and technologies and be passionate about innovating and staying up-to-date with the latest in trends and developments.
- Lead the social media strategy and deliver multi-channel digital campaigns
- Create bespoke content across a range of platforms both in-house and with external agencies and freelancers as necessary
- Set up, optimise, manage and analyse paid media campaigns
- Develop guide materials and establish social media best practice
- Increase brand awareness, engagement and acquire new followers
- Collaborate with broader digital, communications and commercial team to optimise overarching strategy and convert engagement to sales
- 5+ years in a social media management role
- Proven track record of growing and managing social media accounts
- Good knowledge of the fashion industry and designer brands
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.