Head of Sales Support - Luxury Womenswear
My client is a British women's ready-to-wear brand, currently looking for a Head of Administration to join their wholesale team. This is ideal for someone organised and efficient who has experience working in a wholesale administrator role for at least 2 years.
You will accountable for providing first class administrative support to the wholesale team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Handle all client queries (returns, swaps, etc.)
- Send all order confirmations
- Ensure stock is shipped within the agreed delivery dates
- Liaise with warehouse on a regular basis
- Manage sample requests
- Head office based luxury experience is a must to be considered
- You must have at least 1 year's previous wholesale experience with an excellent understanding of wholesale processes
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a large workload
- Strong attention to detail
- You must be a motivated team player with a can-do attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Salary up to £30k
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£27000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a contemporary womenswear fashion brand
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This modern British womenswear brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their team at their incredible brand new London offices