Head of Performance Marketing - Contemporary Accessories
As the Head of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing effective marketing campaigns in all digital performance acquisition channels.
- Solely responsible for implementing effective marketing campaign execution in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social, and display advertising
- Responsible for all planning, strategy, delivery and execution of marketing strategies
- Proven track record of digital sales performance - with a keen eye for digital marketing trends and analytics
- Be able to devise strategies and provide feedback to the creative team on what content is and is not working
- Good understanding of digital marketing and measuring ROI and analysing data
- Superior technical expertise and organisational capabilities in project and campaign management
- Expertise in market research, communications evaluation, data modelling, relationship skills, and commercial awareness
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing - particularly Facebook
- Manage a team to ensure that marketing plans and initiatives are delivered on time, brand and in budget
- Have a track record of achievement
- Salary £50,000 plus - dependent on experience!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing remuneration package! Eommerce management position with a growing luxury homeware brand
£25000 - £27000 per annum
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories have a vacancy available for a Customer Service Advisor