Head of Merchandising - RTW Contemporary brand
Are you a Head of Merchandising who loves planning strategy on a global scale and has an eye for contemporary RTW design? This is such a rare role and an opportunity for you to initiate strategy and work closely with the design team. It is key you understand and are interested in current WRTW trends.
You will form an integral part of the management team and involved from concept of the collection through to launch.
As Head of Merchandising you will:
- Contribute in product review meetings
- Range planning - respecting the brand vision, understanding the aesthetic and bearing in mind the margin, historical sale and market feedback
- Work closely with all team especially the Design team - you need to have an eye for print and colour
- Set target costs and global retail prices to reach the company margin requirement whilst staying true to the brand positioning.
- Identifying exclusive product for retail and key wholesale accounts
- Create line sheets, communicate changes, and allocate samples
- Track and analyse retail sales
- Own the critical path to ensure the business is tracking correctly to the agreed development cycle
You must have:
- 7+ years in Merchandising in a management / Head of role
- It is essential you live and breath contemporary RTW - understand current trends and have a sympathetic eye
- Highly analytical
- Calm and considered - with a strong presence
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
£24000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Merchandiser opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate wit at least 2 years' experience
Up to £18000 per annum
Entry level Assistant Merchandiser opportunity with a hugely successful UK retailer
£22000 - £26000 per annum
South West London, London
Phenomenal opportunity for someone to support the head of Brand of an ever expanding luxury homeware company. You will have 2 years + as a Merchandiser and have a hands on approach!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
One of the largest UK multi-channel retailers is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to provide support to the Senior Merchandisers based in the North West
£45000 - £53000 per annum
City of London, London
I am looking for a senior merchandiser with strong planning, store allocation and SAP knowledge to work for a luxury accessories brand