Head of Marketing - Luxury Retailer - up to £80k
A London based British luxury retailer, with both an online and offline presence, are looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing. They are currently going through an exciting period of growth and change and are therefore looking to hire a new Head of Marketing to join the team and implement processes and structure. Due to recent investment the goal is to grow the marketing team and the ideal candidate would therefore be a high energy, highly experienced Marketer with a wealth of knowledge within the fashion and luxury market.
The Head of Marketing will primarily be responsible for creating the overall communication and marketing strategy, establishing strong brand awareness, driving new customer acquisition, sustaining customer loyalty and maximising retail sales.
- Creating and managing all brand plans and marketing calendars focused on driving awareness and growth
- Delivering brand vision/guidelines and strategic activities
- Leading and developing ideas for the website, online marketing and social channels
- Managing external PR and media agencies and developing the seasonal PR objectives, strategies and implementation plans
- Manage, recruit and nurture the marketing team
- At least 5-7 years' marketing experience within the fashion industry - luxury preferred
- Excellent team management skills
- Strategic and creative approach
- Proven track record of successfully implementing processes
- Salary up to £80,000, depending on experience
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.