Head of Marketing - Luxury Brand - £65k
A London based British luxury brand with a global presence are looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing. They are currently going through an exciting period of growth and change and are therefore looking to hire a new Head of Marketing to join the team.
The Head of Marketing will primarily be responsible for creating the overall communication and marketing strategy, establishing strong brand awareness, driving new customer acquisition, sustaining customer loyalty and maximising retail sales.
- Creating and implementing global brand and retail marketing strategies across retail, wholesale and franchise
- Delivering brand vision/guidelines and strategic activities
- Leading and developing ideas for the website, online marketing and social channels
- Organise and execute in-store events
- Managing external agencies
- Set and manage budgets
- At least 5-7 year's marketing experience within the fashion industry - luxury preferred
- Excellent team management skills
- Strategic and creative approach
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Proven track record of successfully implementing processes
- Salary up to 65,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the large volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK