Head of Marketing - Luxury Brand - £65k
A London based British luxury brand with a global presence are looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing. They are currently going through an exciting period of growth and change and are therefore looking to hire a new Head of Marketing to join the team.
The Head of Marketing will primarily be responsible for creating the overall communication and marketing strategy, establishing strong brand awareness, driving new customer acquisition, sustaining customer loyalty and maximising retail sales.
- Creating and implementing global brand and retail marketing strategies across retail, wholesale and franchise
- Delivering brand vision/guidelines and strategic activities
- Leading and developing ideas for the website, online marketing and social channels
- Organise and execute in-store events
- Managing external agencies
- Set and manage budgets
- At least 5-7 year's marketing experience within the fashion industry - luxury preferred
- Excellent team management skills
- Strategic and creative approach
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Proven track record of successfully implementing processes
- Salary up to 65,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the large volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team based in Dublin
£40000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking an extremely connected, highly professional and sales driven Client Relations Manager for our luxury couture client based in Central London
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager with extensive online experience to join a British contemporary jewellery brand.
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis