Head of International Press - Fashion
One of the most iconic luxury British fashion brands requires a new Head of Press to build on their global acclaim and promote their ground-breaking collections across international markets driving brand awareness and profitability.
- Develop, lead and implement the global press strategy
- Manage annual budgets to drive impactful and effective initiatives
- Leverage existing press and industry and influencer relationships maximising editorial coverage and build relationships with new and established influencers
- Lead and manage brand relationships and partnerships with external PR agencies
- Manage sample send outs, VIP gifting and product placements
- Manage press days, shows and events - managing global agencies, seating plans and invitation send outs
- Prior experience managing PR and communications for a luxury retailer
- Track record or delivering successful media strategies
- Existing industry relationships and ability to build and develop relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Salary up to £34k
£75000 - £85000 per annum
West End, London
Are you looking for a FTC in a Head of HR role working for one of the worlds most luxurious shoe brands? This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of...