Head of HR - FTC - Luxury Brand (London)
Are you looking for a FTC in a Head of HR role working for one of the worlds most luxurious shoe brands? This is a 9-12 month contract where the challenge will be to deliver and develop people initiatives and solutions that support the business strategy. To champion the company values and establish a great place to work and a culture which engages the team.
- Support the implementation of the HR Strategy and create/manage HR processes
- Manage all recruitment, ensuring all recruitment needs are addressed
- Work closely with the CEO and Leadership Team to develop and implement learning & development strategies
- Promote employee engagement and a positive work culture
- Manage the Performance Appraisal process and provide support and guidance to employees and managers on aspects of the employee lifecycle and people processes
- Manage the HR budget
- Work closely with external benefits providers and external payroll bureaus
- Manage the HR Manager
- You must be CIPD qualified with at least 8 years HR experience
- Strong understanding and experience of talent management and acquisition
- Retail, fashion or luxury background ideal - experience working with a non-corporate environment
- Previous experience implementing people strategy
- Strategic and commercial approach to HR
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels
- International HR experience ideal
- Background managing payroll would be a plus
- Salary is £75,000 - £85,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
A Head office based Retail Operations Admin role in a friendly working environment where you will learn a lot - salary up to £28k
£40000 - £50000 per annum
The ideal candidate is keen to learn, progress and grow within the company, with solid consumer goods experience. Up to £50k + great company perks!
£24000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
We are looking for a Junior Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at Four Seasons Recruitment. Join our close-knit team!
Up to £20000 per annum + Commission
Join our head office and become a recruitment expert! Apply if you are a people person and keen to work with world renowned fashion brands