Head of Design - Womenswear - Bangkok
A rare opportunity to join a womenswear brand based in Bangkok where you will have the capacity to design across wovens, jersey, knitwear, denim, etc. while working alongside the Production and Technical teams to support the Creative Director in delivering the brand vision each season.
This is an ideal role for a Head of Design who has been managing a team for at least 4 years and ready take on managing a large design team while leading the brand creative direction.
- Overseeing the design of the entire range
- Driving the collections forward each season
- Managing the design critical path
- Researching and identifying latest trends and future trends
- Managing and leading a team of 12 Designers
- Managing the design critical path and design process from concept to final product
- Creating seasonal colour palettes and mood boards in line with trends
- Several years of professional fashion design experience and a proven track record within the fashion industry
- Extensive knowledge of leading womenswear design across wovens, knitwear and jerseywear
- You must have managed a team of Designers for at least 4 years
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator and hand sketching abilities
Salary - £60k + bonus & relocation package.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the West Midlands
£42000 - £50000 per annum
North London, London
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need a Design Manager for their resortwear collection- experience needed!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in North London, our client is an internationally known luxury resortwear brand, currently looking to recruit a Designer to join their expanding team.