Head of Customer Care - Luxury Fashion Brand - West London
Head of Customer Care role with a luxury brand in a fashion forward and dynamic Head Office in West London. You will overlook the customer service for wholesale, retail and ecommerce.
This is an exciting challenge as you will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of direct reports, while elevating customer service standards across the business.
- Ensure client enquiries are handled through a solution oriented customer service strategy
- Monitor and report matters regarding quality control to appropriate departments
- Provide support to customers throughout entire shopping experience (including online experience, product information, checkout, payment options to delivery)
- Proven experience in implementing new processes and/or change management
- 5+ years of experience working at a customer service desk a must (preferably overseeing wholesale, retail and ecommerce)
- Luxury / premium fashion experience desirable
- French language skills (written and verbal) a big plus!
- Salary up to £55k
- Generous employee discount
- Fashion forward and dynamic head office work environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission