Head of Buying and Merchandising - Luxury Womenswear - FTC
Are you an experienced Buying and Merchandising Manager looking for your next challenge within the luxury fashion sector? Our client is a well loved contemporary brand, recognised for their exquisite dresses and clean cut signature styles.
This role encompasses both strategy and design led functionalities and would suit a highly experienced Buyer or Merchandiser with a similar production focused background.
This is a 12 month FTC.
- Develop annual and seasonal product strategies based on historical merchandise data
- Range planning: Work collaboratively with Design and Production & Technical to plan, develop and implement ranges and merchandise plans in line with the business and customer strategy
- Oversee distribution of the wholesale product internationally
- Management of the Critical path, implementing new processes and delivering the product on time and in most cost effective ways
- Responsible for all pricing and costing on all platforms and manage the seasonal financial budget
- Collaboratively work with all creative outlets and teams to ensure creative concept is met by Creative Director
- Previous experience as Head of or Senior Manager within buying / merchandising with a luxury womenswear brand
- Must have examples of strategy management and commercial market influencing
- The ability to implement cost effective and time effective processes
- Internal and external communication and relationship building is key
- Salary up to £80,000 (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.