Head of Bridal / Evening Wear Fittings Manager - Luxury Brand
This contemporary British luxury bridal wear brand is looking for a Head of Bridal / Eveningwear Fittings Specialist. They have an array of celebrities on their client list and their signature is feminine and ultra glamorous. Their elegant styles have been used to dress stylish well-known women for weddings and other events for years.
- Working with clients from the fitting through to the delivery of the gown
- Passing all specific instructions as necessary to the PD Manager and Production Manager
- Looking after all the fittings in the boutique
- Managing the Seamstresses and Fitters to ensure the workflow is equally distributed
- Responsible for all technical and quality control aspects
- A minimum of 10 years' experience of working with a luxury bridal or eveningwear brand.
- Experienced in manual pattern cutting, altering and sample cutting
- Extensive understanding and experience of garment construction
- Experienced in a customer facing position
- Experienced of working with couture, soft delicate fabrics and heavy bridal material
If you think you can offer all the above and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email directly on email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?