Head Machinist - Central London - Successful Menswear Brand
A senior role for a highly experienced Head Machinist to join a prominent British Menswear brand. Based in the heart of London in a new workroom you will have the opportunity to make your mark - training and developing an extensive team. There will be opportunity for progression too.
Excellent salary - market leading benefits - Excellent working hours.
*Shirt making experience is essential to be considered*
- Full management and oversight of the machine floor
- To lead and manage the machinist team and their work flow, as well as participating in machine work
- Flow management
- Responsible for the on-floor quality and the provision of training
- Machine work when required
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met across the machine floor
- Experience of working with bulk as well as bespoke
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in menswear, ideally with shirts
- Experience of managing a machine floor
- Experience of managing and working within a team
- Ability to french seam, pattern match, single needle lock stitch, non-fused linings
- An excellent communicator across all levels
- Shirt making experience is compulsory
- Must be passionate about the product
- Salary competitive
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Extensive benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
This exclusive watch brand is seeking a proactive Operations Assistant to work within their Mayfair boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London