Head Machinist - Central London - Successful Menswear Brand
A senior role for a highly experienced Head Machinist to join a prominent British Menswear brand. Based in the heart of London in a new workroom you will have the opportunity to make your mark - training and developing an extensive team. There will be opportunity for progression too.
Excellent salary - market leading benefits - Excellent working hours.
*Shirt making experience is essential to be considered*
- Full management and oversight of the machine floor
- To lead and manage the machinist team and their work flow, as well as participating in machine work
- Flow management
- Responsible for the on-floor quality and the provision of training
- Machine work when required
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met across the machine floor
- Experience of working with bulk as well as bespoke
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in menswear, ideally with shirts
- Experience of managing a machine floor
- Experience of managing and working within a team
- Ability to french seam, pattern match, single needle lock stitch, non-fused linings
- An excellent communicator across all levels
- Shirt making experience is compulsory
- Must be passionate about the product
- Salary competitive
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Extensive benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
An opportunity for an experienced Sample Machinist to join this innovative Menswear brand in their state of the art studio in South West London. Fantastic work life balance - Amazing company benefits
£16 - £20 per hour
This London based fashion house is currently seeking an experienced Freelance Creative Pattern Cutter. Competitive rates - Fantastic working environment - Inspiring Studio Manager!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
A classic, timeless luxury brand are looking for a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their West London team. Excellent work hours, competitive salary, collaborative and creative team.
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established LFW brand based in the heart of Central London