Have you worked at Harrods and are looking to return?
We are currently recruiting for several temporary roles in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods! If you have worked at Harrods previously and are keen to return, we would love to hear from you!
- Full and part time temporary roles available in this world renowned department store
- Working with an amazing variety of brands and products, while boosting your CV
- Ensuring exceptional customer service standards are met at all times, for every customer
- Harrods store approved and till trained
- Impeccably presented, punctual and reliable
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for the store
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for the best luxury retailers in the world
If you haven't worked at Harrods yet, we can still be of help! Just call our office on 0208 237 8900 to see how we can get you a job at this world-famous department store.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office