Have you worked at Harrods and are looking to return?
We are currently recruiting for several temporary roles in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods! If you have worked at Harrods previously and are keen to return, we would love to hear from you!
- Full and part time temporary roles available in this world renowned department store
- Working with an amazing variety of brands and products, while boosting your CV
- Ensuring exceptional customer service standards are met at all times, for every customer
- Harrods store approved and till trained
- Impeccably presented, punctual and reliable
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for the store
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for the best luxury retailers in the world
If you haven't worked at Harrods yet, we can still be of help! Just call our office on 0208 237 8900 to see how we can get you a job at this world-famous department store.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you work in customer service and want to get into luxury retail? Get in touch!
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Temping while seeking a permanent role will make you seem ambitious to employers and boost your CV with amazing brands - while making some extra money!
Up to £25000 per annum + Commission
6 week Client Advisor contract with a luxury brand that is a part of a huge umbrella organisation; you will add a fantastic brand to your CV
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing fashion brand?
£8.50 - £9 per annum
Do you currently work within hospitality and are looking to step into luxury retail? We can help you get your foot in the door with some amazing fashion brands!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
Excellent progression opportunities and commission scheme! Mandarin speaking Sales Executive wanted to join a jewellery brand in prestigious London location