Haute Couture Specialist - Flagship Store
Are you a passionate personal shopper looking to step into haute couture?
This is an outstanding and rare role with one of the worlds most recognisable couture brands. As a haute couture specialist your focus will be VIP customers. This role includes an exciting travel opportunity as you will be working with the busiensses top clients.
- You will have proven strong clienteling and personal shopping experience
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience at this level
- You must be passionate about customer service
- You will be motivational, energetic and enjoy working in teams
- You will have an active client book
- You will be experienced in ladies ready to wear and be knowledgeable about fabrics in general
- Salary up to £30,000, deepending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k