Haute Couture Specialist- Bond Street Flagship
Are you a personal shopper looking for the next step into Haute Couture?
- This is an outstanding and rare role with one of the worlds most recognisable couture brands
- As a haute couture specialist your focus will be VIP customers. This role includes an exciting travel opportunity as you will hosting the top clients
- You will have proven strong clienteling and personal shopping experience
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a Haute Couture Role
- You must be passionate about customer service
- You will be motivational, energetic and enjoy working in teams
- You will have an active client book with clients you are consistently in contact with
- You will be experienced in ladies ready to wear and be knowledgeable about fabrics in general
Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Luxury womenswear brand is seeking an outstanding Assistant Manager (or an experienced Supervisor!) ready for the next step in their fashion career
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!