Harrods store approved candidates wanted!
We are currently recruiting for several temporary roles in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods. If you have attended and passed a Harrods store approval and till training, we would love to hear from you.
- Full and part time temporary roles available in this world renowned department store
- Working with an amazing variety of brands and products, while boosting your CV
- Ensuring exceptional customer service standards are met at all times, for every customer
- Harrods approved and till trained
- Impeccably presented, punctual and reliable
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for the store
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for the best luxury retailers in the world
If you haven't attended a Harrods store approval yet, we can still help! Just call our office on 0208 237 8900 to see how we can get you a job at this world-famous department store.
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission