Graphics, Print and CAD Designer - Luxury shoes brand
This iconic accessories and shoes brand known for its eccentric and glamorous designs is looking for a Graphics, Print and CAD Designer to join their Central London offices. This is a one off opportunity to join this extremely successful and profitable red carpet celebrity favourite brand!
- Support and work with the shoe design team on the conception and the designs of the Women's shoe collection with Print, Graphics and CAD
- Render designs in various software programmes such as illustrator, Photoshop and equivalent programmes
- Attend collection development meetings and frequently visit the factory and suppliers
- Be able to collaborate with the shoe team on style, detail, material, print, embellishment, application and embroidery layouts
- Travel to Italy on a regular basis
- Prepare design presentations and work on other ad-hoc projects as required
- Produce technical sheets and administrative collection overview documents
- Print/design degree or equivalent work experience is a must!
- Specialised in sophisticated images and pattern design as well as proven experience in print design and general CAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to interact and build rapport with clients
- Must be able to travel to Italy frequently and meet with suppliers
- Expert technical skill and knowledge of factory capability and supplier base
- Ability to prioritise, work independently, have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Salary up to £30k (dependent on experience)
- Excellent company benefits and discounts
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.