Graphic/Digital Web Designer - Luxury brand
We are looking for a Digital/ Graphic Web Designer to join this market leading luxury watches brand best known for their beautifully simplistic designs. You will be responsible for delivering strategic digital brand outputs across all social channels. The ideal candidate is strategic, solution driven, enthusiastic and has a proactive work ethic.
- Create, produce and deliver the production and designs for all social channels: website, web pages, all social media channels, email campaigns etc
- Promote the brands message and campaigns across multiple platforms
- Produce digital design work - including banner artwork and sizing
- Work alongside the e-commerce team to ensure creative approach is aligned with usability and web standards
- Maximise experience and generate sales through maintaining awareness of customer users behaviour
- In charge of project from brief to usability and build
- Degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design or Graphic Communication is a must!
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within premium or luxury brands
- Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe CC
- Proven experience of seeing appropriate design projects through from brief to completion
- High attention to detail with a strong visual aesthetic
- Highly organised, time efficient, able to work on multiple projects, pro-active, motivated, enthusiastic and solution driven
- Salary between £25-£27k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Immediate start! Send us your CV if are based in Bicester and want to work full-time hours between October-December
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!