Graphic Designer - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
Our client is a growing contemporary womenswear brand known for their intricate and detailed designs. They are now looking for a self-driven and creative Graphic Designer to join their beautiful offices in East London.
- You will oversee all brand publishing including company presentations, packaging, lookbooks, business cards, team documents and more
- Work closely with the Digital team to create assets for all social channels, weekly email marketing campaigns and creative support on digital campaigns
- Create colour ups and CADs for the production team
- Support and organise campaign shoots
- Manage the edit of the lookbook shoots and any other digital assets for the website
- Support with retail pop-up stores - create POS imagery and wraparounds
- Experience working in a similar role for a fashion brand
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with organising photoshoots and managing the editing process
- Knowledge of Capture One is ideal
- Strong attention to detail
- Salary: £32-35k (depending on experience)
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£26000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Are you experienced with Photoshop and photography? Do you have an interest in luxury watches? This could be the role for you!
£55000 - £75000 per annum
City of London, London
Senior Designer opportunity to join a quickly growing brand with a huge celebrity following and an ever growing client list