Graphic Designer and Videographer - Jewellery
We are looking for a Graphic Designer and Videographer to join this global leading luxury jewellery and accessories brand, known for its unique and innovative wearable designs. You need to be highly creative and innovative and bring a unique flair to this established and successful business.
- Work with the graphic team to create beautiful images that resonate with the brand message
- Lead projects with little guidance and be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to shoot product photos and create videos single handed or in collaboration with other departments
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and delivering publish ready photos to appropriate teams with speed and efficiency
- Have experience with shooting in artificially-lit studios and have availability to shoot off-site occasionally
- Experience in lighting and lighting equipment
- Be able to understand and interpret brand and style guidelines as well as adding to the brand image through photography style
- Minimum of 3 years professional photography and videoing experience within the jewellery sector
- Strong portfolio evidence of being able to take product shots, retouching and videos for luxury brands
- Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe CC
- In house studio experience using lighting and props to create unique products
- Innovative, creative and imaginative individual that is able to deal with challenges, problem solving and meeting deadlines
- Previous experience working as part of a small team
- Salary up to £28,000
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!