Graphic Designer and Videographer - Jewellery
We are looking for a Graphic Designer and Videographer to join this global leading luxury jewellery and accessories brand, known for its unique and innovative wearable designs. You need to be highly creative and innovative and bring a unique flair to this established and successful business.
- Work with the graphic team to create beautiful images that resonate with the brand message
- Lead projects with little guidance and be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to shoot product photos and create videos single handed or in collaboration with other departments
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and delivering publish ready photos to appropriate teams with speed and efficiency
- Have experience with shooting in artificially-lit studios and have availability to shoot off-site occasionally
- Experience in lighting and lighting equipment
- Be able to understand and interpret brand and style guidelines as well as adding to the brand image through photography style
- Minimum of 3 years professional photography and videoing experience within the jewellery sector
- Strong portfolio evidence of being able to take product shots, retouching and videos for luxury brands
- Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe CC
- In house studio experience using lighting and props to create unique products
- Innovative, creative and imaginative individual that is able to deal with challenges, problem solving and meeting deadlines
- Previous experience working as part of a small team
- Salary up to £28,000
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Immediate start! Send us your CV if are based in Bicester and want to work full-time hours between October-December
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!