Graphic Design Assistant
Our client, a British contemporary brand known for its beautifully embellished and distinctively crafted garments, is looking for a Graphic Design Assistant to join their vibrant Head Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and successful brand.
- Designing new assets from scratch as well as using existing templates for the E-commerce platform
- Resizing imagery for email designs and designing new assets as well as email design for banners and hero images
- Working with the E-commerce, shipping and logistics teams ensuring all assets have been provided by the Graphic Design departments
- Assisting the Graphic Designer with content and look book shoots
- Processing images, liaising with free-lance retouches, resizing and organising imagery for use within wholesale and press teams
- Minimum of 2 years experience in graphic design or a fashion background
- Advanced knowledge of adobe Photoshop, illustrator, indesign and working on an apple computer
- Ability to design to a brief and understand brand aesthetics
- Fluent in English and excellent grammar skills
- A conscientious and tenacious individual, with a passion for design
- Highly reactive and organised with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Salary is between £24-26k depending on experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
We are looking for a Designer that specialises in Graphics, Print, Shape and CAD to join our client who is a supplier of eccentric designs to leading retailers.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the Midlands.
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
West End, London
Luxury Interior Design Company; based in Central London in a prestigious Department Store. A permanent Sales Associate paying £9.50ph to start as soon as possible
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Our client, a British contemporary brand known for its beautifully embellished and distinctively crafted garments is looking for a Digital Artwork Assistant.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
This well established fashion luxury brand is looking for a talented Fashion Designer with a keen interest and experience in print and colour to join their vibrant team based in Central London