Graduate / Entry-level Merchandiser - MAA
Calling all enthusiastic graduates based in the North East! We are looking for a merchandising administrative assistant to join a fast-paced fashion company that specialises in womenswear.
If you are a highly analytical individual and keen to start your career in a fast-paced environment with a successful brand, then we would love to hear from you.
- Creation and maintenance of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (data maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (product)
- Collate information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for wholesale and corporate orders (reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and range plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Partnering with the design team to provide visual range plans prior to market opening
- Support management with further projects (ad hoc)
- Build strong relationships with other business functions
- Highly analytical
- Skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Educated to Degree level in analytical or relevant field
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.