Graduate / Entry-level Merchandiser - MAA
Calling all enthusiastic graduates based in the North East! We are looking for a merchandising administrative assistant to join a fast-paced fashion company that specialises in womenswear.
If you are a highly analytical individual and keen to start your career in a fast-paced environment with a successful brand, then we would love to hear from you.
- Creation and maintenance of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (data maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (product)
- Collate information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for wholesale and corporate orders (reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and range plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Partnering with the design team to provide visual range plans prior to market opening
- Support management with further projects (ad hoc)
- Build strong relationships with other business functions
- Highly analytical
- Skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Educated to Degree level in analytical or relevant field
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a MAA to join a prestigious British luxury brand based in Central London.
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion