Global Product Merchandiser - Footwear
Are you an experienced product merchandiser or product manager looking for a global strategy role? This is a fantastic opening at an international established footwear brand.
We are seeking someone who can drive a product with determination, knowledge and brand vision. This is a role that you can truly make your own, by taking into account the consumer, business plan and long term vision within an ever growing brand.
- Define and implement the product category strategies
- Challenge & inspire design & development teams, internal communication with all teams from design to marketing
- Range planning
- Managing range lifecycles & creating global range structures
- Ownership within driving business pricing and margin requirements
- Accurate forecast planning & category analysis
- Strategic Go To Market plans with all functional leads of the business
- Act as category ambassador both internally and externally
- 3-4 years' experience within product management / merchandising
- Range plan and strategy experience
- Highly analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct consumer insight
- Salary up to £80,000 depending on experience
- Established growing brand
- Auotonomy within role
- Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.