German Speaking Wholesale Manager - Menswear
This multi-brand showroom based in London is responsible for selling contemporary brands into both key accounts and independents in the UK and internationally. This role is ideal for a Sales Executive or Wholesale Manager who is fluent in German and has menswear experience.
- Manage , develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Analyse performance and review sell-thrus for relevant accounts
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Attend brand sales meetings, seasonal collection launches and trade shows
- Present collections to current and potential new clients - travel to Paris for market
- At least 4 years' experience in Wholesale and Account Management
- Recent menswear experience is a must to be considered
- Must be fluent in German
- Track record of business development, commercial acumen, ownership and accountability with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the pressure of achieving sales targets
- Strong organisation stills as well as a team player and proactive
- Salary up to £38k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£32000 - £35000 per annum
West London, London
West London based luxury brand with a strong presence within the top retail stores is looking for a Senior Sales Executive!
£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Bonus
Sales Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and market leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Influential and motivating management team will support you!
£30000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a sales-driven wholesale candidate looking for a new challenge? We are working with a fun and quirky contemporary brand who are looking to grow their wholesale team.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in East London, our client is a contemporary brand currently seeking to recruit an Operations and Logistics Coordinator to join their dynamic and expanding team