Gerber Pattern Cutter - Timeless Ladieswear brand
A classic, timeless luxury brand are looking for a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their West London team. Excellent work hours, competitive salary, collaborative and creative team. Beautiful studio with one of their stunning retail sites nearby.
Gerber Pattern Cutter role:
- Attend fitting sessions
- Advise on methods of construction, sizing, fit and quality
- Lease with designated clients, pattern cutters, machinists and factories
- Problem solve any technical/production issues with factories and supplier
- Amend patterns
- Work to measurement specifications
- Placement prints and laces
- Develop trim templates for production
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Gerber Patter Cutter
- You must be able to commute to South West London
- Strong understanding of premium / luxury womenswear
- Experience with draping on the stand and flat
- Skills in Gerber software above V8
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail
- Managing work priorities in line with business-critical deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
An opportunity for an experienced Sample Machinist to join this innovative Menswear brand in their state of the art studio in South West London. Fantastic work life balance - Amazing company benefits
£16 - £20 per hour
This London based fashion house is currently seeking an experienced Freelance Creative Pattern Cutter. Competitive rates - Fantastic working environment - Inspiring Studio Manager!
£35000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
A senior role for a highly experienced Head Machinist to join a prominent British Menswear brand. Based in the heart of London in a new workroom, this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark!