Gerber Pattern Cutter - Luxury WW Brand - London
This contemporary luxury fashion brand is seeking a Gerber Pattern Cutter. This role includes a mixture of responsibilities across the creative, technical and production aspects within the brand.
Experience of working on Gerber system is essential for this role as well as a background of working with luxury brands or high end womenswear suppliers.
- Creating 1st patterns, carrying out amendments to take pattern to production with the addition of sampling patterns that require Gerber orientation
- Work in line with the critical path and deadlines set by the sampling team
- Attend handover meetings and work closely with the Design team. Offering solutions to support the development of the first samples
- Digitising and cleaning first patterns
- Work closely with the Technical Product Development Team to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods are used
- Previous experience of working as a Gerber Pattern Cutter
- A knowledge of working with luxury fabrics including silk, chiffon and organza
- An ability to carry out gradings is desirable but not essential
For further information please contact me directly on Jas.email@example.com or call on 020 8237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £42000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fabric Production Coordinator with Navision experience to join a luxury fashion brand based in South West London
£25000 - £31000 per annum
This iconic luxury womenswear brand based in West London are looking for a highly skilled Production Coordinator to join their dynamic head office team
£30000 - £38000 per annum
This luxury British womenswear brand based in the heart of London are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their vibrant team
£40000 - £50000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Studio Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand
£24000 - £32000 per annum
We are looking for a driven individual to join a well-known and established luxury womenswear brand as their Workroom Coordinator
£30000 - £40000 per annum
West London based luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their talented team