Gerber Pattern Cutter - Luxury WW Brand - London
This contemporary luxury fashion brand is seeking a Gerber Pattern Cutter. This role includes a mixture of responsibilities across the creative, technical and production aspects within the brand.
Experience of working on Gerber system is essential for this role as well as a background of working with luxury brands or high end womenswear suppliers.
- Creating 1st patterns, carrying out amendments to take pattern to production with the addition of sampling patterns that require Gerber orientation
- Work in line with the critical path and deadlines set by the sampling team
- Attend handover meetings and work closely with the Design team. Offering solutions to support the development of the first samples
- Digitising and cleaning first patterns
- Work closely with the Technical Product Development Team to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods are used
- Previous experience of working as a Gerber Pattern Cutter
- A knowledge of working with luxury fabrics including silk, chiffon and organza
- An ability to carry out gradings is desirable but not essential
For further information please contact me directly on Jas.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.