Gerber Pattern Cutter - Contemporary Womenswear
A contemporary British womenswear brand that is renowned for its intricate designs and unique garments, is looking for a Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their team at their incredible new London offices. They are a growing and dynamic team and is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Gerber Patter Cutter. The studio is brand new and there is state of the art equipment!
- To work closely with the Technical Product Development Team to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods are used
- Creating initial shapes for RTW collections; working closely with designers and machinists to create finished products
- Digitising and cleaning first patterns and to drape on the stand and work using Gerber
- Creating 1st patterns, carrying out amendments to take pattern to production with the addition of sampling patterns that require Gerber orientation
- At least 2 years previous womenswear experience, working as a Gerber Pattern Cutter within a contemporary or high-end luxury brand
- Experienced in working with delicate materials
- An ability to carry out gradings is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills are a must
- Able to work within a small team
For any further information please contact Jas Arora on 02082378900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high volumes of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.