General Manager - Luxury Multibrand Boutique - Central London
This London based global luxury retailer for men and women, offering the work of more than 400 luxury brands, are currently looking for a highly experienced General Manager to join their flagship boutique.
- Responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience and positive operating profit within the store.
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression and development
- You will have a strong business acumen and significant experience managing large teams
- You will have a strong experience in luxury
- You will posses excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- You will have basic knowledge of a mixture of computer software
- You will have drive, pace and ability to keep calm under pressure
- You are a natural leader - with gravitas and maturity who is quickly able to gain your teams respect
- You love to be present on the shop floor
- You will be immaculately presented with a thorough understanding of the luxury market
- You will be pro-active and self-motivated
Salary up to £50,000 + bonus and excellent company benefits.
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager needed to join our client, an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular amongst celebrities. Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!