General Manager - Luxury Multibrand Boutique - Central London
This London based global luxury retailer for men and women, offering the work of more than 400 luxury brands, are currently looking for a highly experienced General Manager to join their flagship boutique.
- Responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience and positive operating profit within the store.
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression and development
- You will have a strong business acumen and significant experience managing large teams
- You will have a strong experience in luxury
- You will posses excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- You will have basic knowledge of a mixture of computer software
- You will have drive, pace and ability to keep calm under pressure
- You are a natural leader - with gravitas and maturity who is quickly able to gain your teams respect
- You love to be present on the shop floor
- You will be immaculately presented with a thorough understanding of the luxury market
- You will be pro-active and self-motivated
Salary up to £50,000 + bonus and excellent company benefits.
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian premium brand with a strong heritage is looking for an Italian speaking Store Manager to join their new beautiful boutique in Central London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£27000 - £32000 per annum + Commission
This beautiful, fast-paced and unique boutique are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join their, warm, inviting and hard working team in West London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to luxury ladieswear specialists for an exciting management opportunity in the heart of Mayfair
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
Italian superbrand is looking for a Store Manager for one of their prime positioned London boutiques
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission
Global fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small team