General Manager - Luxury Multibrand Boutique - Central London
This London based global luxury retailer for men and women, offering the work of more than 400 luxury brands, are currently looking for a highly experienced General Manager to join their flagship boutique.
- Responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience and positive operating profit within the store.
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression and development
- You will have a strong business acumen and significant experience managing large teams
- You will have a strong experience in luxury
- You will posses excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- You will have basic knowledge of a mixture of computer software
- You will have drive, pace and ability to keep calm under pressure
- You are a natural leader - with gravitas and maturity who is quickly able to gain your teams respect
- You love to be present on the shop floor
- You will be immaculately presented with a thorough understanding of the luxury market
- You will be pro-active and self-motivated
Salary up to £50,000 + bonus and excellent company benefits.
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.