General Manager - Luxury Beauty and Skincare
We are working on an exciting new opportunity with a beauty skincare brand who is looking to appoint a general manager for their UK operation, based in Central London.
This brand's innovative beauty product is going to be a success story in the skincare market, and our client is now looking to embark on an international expansion programme as they see the UK as one of their key markets for growth.
Reporting into the main board of Directors, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of sales in the UK to both retailers and online consumers. Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of sales and profit performance
- Contribution to the annual sales plan and accountability for reaching its objectives
- Development of commercial client relationships
- Management of the retail team
- Management of wholesale and retail action plans
- Team development to ensure high performance
- Ecommerce - dedicated management
- Lead all commercial negotiations locally
- Operations - supply chain management
- Order processing
- Direct accountability for profit and loss
- People management - currently a team of 7
- The ideal candidate will have both retail and wholesale experience at luxury level
- You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of leading a business
- Previous management experience in luxury as a retail manager and/or wholesale sales manager
- Background in beauty or high-end skincare
- Strong experience within wholesale, particularly developing key accounts and ecommerce partners
- Full brand management experience is ideal
- Fluent in English - another language is desirable but not essential
- Strategic individual capable of making challenging decisions
- Strong management skills, including good negotiation and leadership skills
- Customer orientated individual who can demonstrate experience of delivering exceptional client service
- An autonomous individual who can represent the brand singularly in the UK
- Ability to liaise with press, PR and trade journals
- Salary up to £65,000 (depending on experience)
- Excellent bonus scheme
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered - please assess the requirements of this position before applying.
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office