Garment Technologist - North West
We are looking for an experienced womenswear or childrenswear Technologist to join this successful supplier in the North West of England. Reporting to the Head of Technical who you will work closely with, you will be integral to the technical team.
- Drive fit sessions, making suggestions for improvements to ensure correct garment fitting
- Work closely with Production & Design
- Create clear and comprehensive technical packs
- Deliver clear product briefs, blocks and specifications to reduce sampling
- Previous Garment Technology experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Strong childrenswear or womenswear background
- Experience of working for a supplier desirable but not essential
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis